converting old D&D Modules into 4th edition like Desert of Desolation.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
However, you could just take a look at the awesome work of Mrs. Frost here who has converted DL 1 to 4e - using lots of problematic artwork and !so far! without problems. Tread lightly, and all could be well.

And sorry: but that cover is just too badass not to be used.

Ernie Noa

First Post
Interested in your converstion

Perigorn

I've started a project converting old D&D modules into 4th edition. I'm currently working on Isle of Dread and the Desert of Desolation trilogy. I haven't started on the Isle of Dread but I'm 33% of the way done on the DOD series (about 70 pages in.) If anyone else is doing this kind of stuff please let me know as I will need proofreaders, playtesters (DMs), etc to give me some feedback on what works and what doesn't I want to create stuff / modify stuff that will bring a bit of the original flavor of the game back but preserve the feel of the new combat rules which I love. I don't really want to start distributing the files until they're complete but on the flip side would like some comments back. Once I have done the first two dungeons which encompassed the first I3 module I'll release a beta of it.

For those interested in seeing what I have done so far or wish to particpate in the project, let me know and I will send you a pdf file.

Remove ads