• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting original D&D and Mystara monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i'll try to work out some flavor text for these witchy women, and defintiely a section on their Isles.

Mortis

First Post
<peeks in homebrews>

Looking good. :)

Are we going to have a 'Faedorne as characters' section? If so, I can't really see them as being a PC race, so perhaps just the short version?

Otherwise it looks like we just need the following

CR: 10?
LA: +4?
Treasure: Standard + spellbook? + masterwork/magical daggers?

Caster level for quickened Silent Image = 9 (HD) or 12 (as Wizard level equivalent)?

BOZ said:
A faedorne will subtly guide an elven hero on an important quest and provide aid in times of danger, but never interfere directly.

Source said:
However, they have been known to favor certain elves and provide them with aid in times of danger. To those they aid, they will usually send 1d6 silver warriors for the duration of one battle or one quest.

Does sending Silver Warriors to aid a hero count as interfering directly? ;)

Regards,
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
Mortis said:
CR: 10?
LA: +4?

Yeah, those both look pretty good.

Mortis said:
Treasure: Standard + spellbook? + masterwork/magical daggers?

This raises a good point...for a CR 10 creature, it should have at least masterwork, if not magical daggers. :)

Mortis said:
Caster level for quickened Silent Image = 9 (HD) or 12 (as Wizard level equivalent)?

I prefer 12th.

Mortis said:

Heh...probably! :lol:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Mortis said:
Are we going to have a 'Faedorne as characters' section? If so, I can't really see them as being a PC race, so perhaps just the short version?

i agree, so the short version should suffice.

Mortis said:

no, because the silver warriors are donig the interfering. ;) for the faedorne, that's called interfering indirectly. :D

Shade said:
This raises a good point...for a CR 10 creature, it should have at least masterwork, if not magical daggers. :)

i agree.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i say masterwork is fine - maybe even silver, given the propensity towards silver in the flavor text.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
remember? i never knew that in the first place. ;) how about masterwork silver daggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads