• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting True Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Great! I'll get the next one going soon.

GrayLinnorm said:
So, when are these guys going to be posted? I'm still waiting for the cobra dragon!

I was waiting to finish a few more and do a "batch upload", mainly so as not to knock BOZ's last update of 10 critters off the front page. If you need 'em in the meantime, I've posted them here:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=182188

If you need the cobra dragon in the CC format (for printing) in a hurry, I can priortize its upload. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
the last conversions have been top dogs long enough - feel free to add the dragons as you wish. :)

Shade

Monster Junkie
BOZ said:
the last conversions have been top dogs long enough - feel free to add the dragons as you wish. :)

Will do. I'll get the cobra dragon up when I get a chance.

JiCi

First Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Rattelyr Dragon in Shining South qualify as a cobra dragon ?

Shade

Monster Junkie
JiCi said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Rattelyr Dragon in Shining South qualify as a cobra dragon ?

While both are cobralike in appearance and breathe fire, the similarities end there. They are easily different enough to be two unique creatures. The rattlelyr lacks flight and venom, and has a rattle attack. The rattleyr has spellcasting, while the cobra does not. The cobra is neutral, while the rattlyr is lawful evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads