• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coolest charater EVAR

HeavyG

First Post
maddman75 said:
Yeah, but he's not a ninja, and therefore not totally sweet.

Yeah, he's more like Nutrasweet - at first he's sweet, but then a little afterwards there's this awful taste in the back of your throat.

kirinke

First Post
:uhoh:
We all know that Elminster is the avatar of Ao. Let's face it. It's the only explanation that fits. Considering that the guy shouldda been dead a hundred times over and has so many inexplixable powers and abilities that also sorta contradict each other. And just because Ao is an uncaring deity, doesn't mean he doesn't get bored. :confused: :cool:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Really Elminster is that unkillable ? I doubt so ... My Players, who like to play Zhentarims, usually kill him in every new campaign they start. But from the other side ... They usually try to take out virtually anything afterwards, so they have to begin climbing from 1 lvl, again. Wich don't dimnish their fun ... :)

One of recipes ? Zone of antimagic, and a bit of slashing power uped by bard and we had Elmister. 15 lvl typical fighter will smash with him the floor. Not to mention nasty damage that Rogue will cause to poor ol' El. Everything that have stats is killable. Trust me. ;)

And as for Your ninja, Madman75, I agree that his backup priestess is sweet. :]
Unless he employs Ki technique "Sexy No Jutsu" wich would make even Elminster sweet. :D

Remove ads