• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

coolest real world locale waiting for use(add yours!)

alsih2o

First Post
i found this months ago and decided to share it now. this is a natural rock formation some 50 acres in size that has been transformed into a perfectly defensable somethingorrather.

easily dropped in most any campaign. here is the left half-

Attachments

• fort1left.jpg
    fort1left.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
Well it looks like there are roads there. How does he get a car in there? And how does he leave? Is there a massive elevator, or something? Or just a crapload of stairs somewhere.

alsih2o

First Post
die_kluge said:
Well it looks like there are roads there. How does he get a car in there? And how does he leave? Is there a massive elevator, or something? Or just a crapload of stairs somewhere.

when i googled it it says that they are paths, but has no info about how to get a car up there.

i posted it mainly so people could make it what they want, but if you wish more info you can google it too and find out lots, altho a lot of the info is in french, and i am a monolingual turd :p

Zhure

First Post
There's a beautiful set of monasteries in Meteora, Greece, set on a flat mountain top. I can't find the exact image that used to be on a poster in a Greek restaurant I worked at for a couple of years, but here's a close one. It doesn't quite capture the grandeur of the original picture.

meteora.jpg

Remove ads