Kickstarter Corporia RPG - now launched on Kickstarter!

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
A 'flip-thru' preview of Corporia's entire interior page layout can now be seen in an ADDITIONAL video on our main Kickstarter page!

The resolution, size, and speed mean that it's not a substitute for the full PDF, and I've 'washed out' Chapter 6: Game Mastery to avoid giving away any secrets, but it'll give you a good view of the final product!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/504288855/corporia-the-rpg-where-camelot-meets-corporate

998f05616e1bc3f999baf70aedc41103_large.jpg

drood

Villager
3 days left!

To everyone out there who enjoys...Knights of the Round Table, Cyberpunk, Fighting Monsters, etc. This game is for you!

Back this project!

-d

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
I'm pleased to announce that the digital PDF edition of Corporia released this week! You can get it on DriveThruRPG or RPGNow - and if you do, please feel free to review or just let me know what you think! (The first 17 pages are so are available in the preview options.)

Kickstarter backers were sent discount codes earlier this week through Kickstarter messaging - so if you were a backer and didn't get your code, please contact me through Kickstarter.

Thanks,
Mark

Remove ads