Could someone with HeroLab tell me if our files are working?

I have received HeroLab files for the first five adventures in Pathfinder. Could someone take a look and let me know that they work fine? I don't personally own HeroLab. If you're able to help out, email me at ryanznock@gmail.com and I'll send the files along. The total package comes to 12 MB.

Here are the directions from the person who assembled the portfolios.

In order for all the portfolios to open without errors, the following packages are needed: Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Equipment, Inner Sea Gods, Bestiary and Bestiary 2, and Cheliax, Empire of Devils.

Cheliax is for the spell burning disarm in Factory Aflame; Inner Sea Gods is for Kate Glenn's torture domain.

Steamsuits for the the Steamsuit Pilot are under wondrous items, due to the Hero Lab automatically tagging armor with the body slot.

Hi there Ryan. Apologies for bringing an old thread back to life, but I would very much like to know the progress of the Hero Lab files. If you still need people to test things out, I have the Pathfinder license with the required data packages to use it properly. I sent an email to you late last night, hope you got it.

Thanks for the work being done!

The Act One files for Hero Lab were completed a few months ago. I saw your email and pinged Russ to see if he could make sure they were uploaded and accessible. That said, we probably won't be doing it for the other adventures, unless we see a lot of people show interest in these.

Remove ads