• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cover preview of The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar, by Jacob Driscoll

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar, by Jacob Driscoll.
Levels 3-5.
Release late February 2007.

The journey between Gate Pass and distant Lyceum is dangerous, and along the way the heroes must survive passage through a forest that has burned for decades, where a powerful and indomitable spirit trapped by a magical fey song holds sway. Before the heroes can escape the raging flames, they become caught in a three way conflict with a devil looking over their shoulder, the fierce spirit of the forest itself, and a clan of pernicious fey who possess a powerful weapon for the coming war.

Attachments

• Adv2cover.jpg
    Adv2cover.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:

maggot

First Post
Cool! (Or should I say Hot!)

By the way, how do you pronounce Innenotdar. Pronouncing both the t and d is creates a very awkward stop midword: In-ne-not-dar. So I've been making the t silent and going for in-nen-o-dar.

Actually a pronounciation guide would be cool. I'm sure not everyone pronouces Ragesian that same.

Last edited:

Good point. One of my friends thought Ragesia should be pronounced like barbarian ragesia.

Innenotdar: in-in-OT-dar.
Ragesia: Ruh-GHEE-zha (hard g, not a j)
Shahalesti: SHAH-hah-less-tee

Anything else I'm forgetting?

maggot

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Innenotdar: in-in-OT-dar.
Ragesia: Ruh-GHEE-zha (hard g, not a j)
Shahalesti: SHAH-hah-less-tee

Thanks.

I can't pronouse in-in-OT-dar without an awkward stop, and it sounds too much like "in and out door". I'm probably going to have to butcher it to keep a straight face.

We were saying Rah-GAY-zhi-ah, but we considered the barbaric RAGE-see-ah.

We said "shah-HAH-less-tee". Toe-MAY-toe, Toe-MAH-toe.

Remove ads