Covers Preview for Elemental Evil Adventurer's Handbook and Princes of the Apocalypse!

So, it's official now. The Elder Elemental Eye has been somehow released from The World of Greyhawk to unleash havoc in the Realms. No fantasy world was described in more detail than the Forgotten Realms, and they still manage to produce not one, but two storylines in a row with themes and antagonists that have nothing to do with the Realms. Good job, Wizards.

So, it's official now. The Elder Elemental Eye has been somehow released from The World of Greyhawk to unleash havoc in the Realms. No fantasy world was described in more detail than the Forgotten Realms, and they still manage to produce not one, but two storylines in a row with themes and antagonists that have nothing to do with the Realms. Good job, Wizards.

I loved Return to the Tomb of Horrors. Admittedly, I only read the adventure. I remember visiting my sister in Oslo and reading the entire adventure at the airport, waiting for my delayed flight back to Stavanger. There was a really sinister and great atmosphere in that adventure. It might not play as well as it reads, though.

Remove ads

Remove ads