Cowboy Bebop live-action series

Ryujin

Legend
I've heard of some films filming the final scenes first or at least early on for a number of reasons. One is if they happen to lose an actor Brandon Lee, Heath Ledger, and Oliver Reed being good examples. If something gives that feeling it's probably because was filmed early.

I'm really disappointed that it was canceled. I was getting into it and looking forward to more. Ed looked like a real ball of energy. Could have been fun.
Quite common to shoot everything that takes place in a given space at the same time, for reasons of budget. Creates a hell of a time for the continuity folks though.

I don't know about that last bit. I mean, you can do manic without doing anime manic, if you get my meaning.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Whoever did the writing of Vicious and Julia probably should be kept away from adapting other works. Maybe, even kept away from writing altogether.

Ryujin

Legend
Whoever did the writing of Vicious and Julia probably should be kept away from adapting other works. Maybe, even kept away from writing altogether.
That might be a director thing. Actors get the text from the writers, but take their acting cues from the director.

Remove ads