• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creating Maps for GMs

Filthy Lucre

Adventurer
Hey All,

I create maps for my own games using CC3 but I have recently been thinking about doing so for other GMs. I'd like to get in some practice as well as gauge whether or not anyone even uses other peoples maps. If you have a contained idea for a map you'd like please send me a message! I've included a picture of some of my unfinished work just as a reference. They're way too big to actually post to the forum so it's in the form of imgur link.

Ilmater

Villager
Nice!

Did you have to buy the software? how many hours did you put into that link? just thinking about time spent on Visual aid versus players using the map in real world time.... Running Curse of Stradh now and they don't even use all the maps i bring to the session...

5atbu

Explorer
Nice!

Did you have to buy the software? how many hours did you put into that link? just thinking about time spent on Visual aid versus players using the map in real world time.... Running Curse of Stradh now and they don't even use all the maps i bring to the session...
Use Pinterest and Dyson Maps!

Nytmare

David Jose
You should check out the Cartographer's Guild.

There are a handful of us from here that upload our work over there, and there's always a huge demand for other people's maps and custom work.

It's been a while since I've had a chance/reason to make anything new, but here's one of the nicer ones of mine that I still know how to find. https://imgur.com/ddzxB.jpg

Remove ads