Creative juices dry, need some input

Need help naming a company/product in an upcoming game, before I pitch it to the group. The name of the company is also the name of the campaign.
Campaign idea - people play fully immersive (as in Matrix level) MMOs. Part of the game is going to be players as e-Sports stars, with promos, interviews and such. The rest of the game is the characters in the virtual worlds doing fantasy, science fiction or whatnot.

The conundrum - the name for the company/product.
I came up with this mental ad voice "And we here at Other Worlds give you completely new experiences" (video cut of first person fighting a dragon, then flying a science fiction small fighter...)

Other Worlds sounds just a bit too cheesy for me - Any advice or suggestions welcome.

For reference the game is Cypher, and the big campaign twist after a fair amount of time, the characters will start manifesting powers in the real world (like their spells from the fantasy game). Then it sorter of turns into a conspiracy "Who do I trust" game and figuring out the mystery. Players are on board with big campaign shift in tone.

DrunkonDuty

he/him
How about Arden, for the Forest of Arden in As You Like It. That's the one where "All the World's a Stage' comes from.
You could name the corporate mucky-mucks for the characters from the play.

"Have you ever wanted to be a superhero? A space explorer? A time traveler? Or maybe just the worlds greatest lover?

We can show you that.

Have you ever wanted to be the center of attention, the life of the party, hero of the story?

We can show you that.

Are there things you've always wanted to do, places you've always wanted to visit, people you've always wanted to ... meet?

We can show you that.

Here at the Mirage corporation, we can show you all of that, and so much more.

Mirage. Give us your visions, and we'll make them your reality."

(Ominous undertones intended...)

Aldarc

Legend
You could always take an existing company and riff off of that: e.g., Blizzard -> Firestorm; Epic Games -> Legendary Games; Square Enix -> Circle Phoenix; etc.

SirMoogle

Explorer
What's the company's mission statement? What do they want to give players? Freedom to do whatever they want? Adventures that they'll never forget?

If it's freedom I'm quite partial to Freiheit (German for freedom) Inc.

Remove ads