Creature Catalog Issues

Cleon

Legend
Another issue. Many of the Creature Catalog forum threads (General Monster Talk subforum) seem to have been displaced to other forums in the software upgrade. Maybe this happened to the threads from the other subforums before the switchover also.

If we track down some of these threads, how do you want us to notify you to move them back? Use the post report function?

Yes, I'd like to know the answer to that too.

Cleon

Legend
Okay, I've checked my records and of the recent activity we are missing:

I'm happy leaving the Killer Klowns thread where it is but we'd like our Krakens back please.

There's also a a whole bunch of threads from before the big Enworld crash of 2016 that got displaced to the general RPG and D&D threads, but unfortunately I don't have a record of what those all were.

Freyar and I were able to remember the main conversion threads but a nearly all of the lesser General Monster Talk threads are still AWOL from 2016.

Plus the Monster Homebrews and Homebrews Graveyard Forums are empty and the Creature Catalogue Website files are missing.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Cleon and I also have all the posted critters if someone needs them. The big issue for us is finding the old CC threads as much as possible.

grayhoss

Explorer
Could we get the website posted on the new forum so we can continue to access it? Failing that does anyone have the files or entries from the old site? ( I appreciate the .zip I recieved from loky, but he mentioned they were incomplete.) Cleon and freyar, could you please post your copies? or send them my way?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases