Creature Collections

prosfilaes

Adventurer
Has anyone translated the S&S Creature Collections to Pathfinder? Is there any wiki where such translations would be acceptable? -- not that I have any immediate plans on making them.

ruemere

Adventurer
Unfortunately, White Wolf Game Studio hasn't given permission to anyone besides Fiery Dragon Games, who, unfortunately, opted to make a 4E version.

The only shining beacon of hope is Pathfinder Compatible Tome of Horrors Complete, recently announced by guys from Frog God Games. Quite a few monsters from ToH made appearance in CCs, and vice versa.

Regards,
Ruemere

thundershot

Adventurer
Tome of Horrors Complete sounds awesome! Although I wish they'd make two books instead of dual starting it, but I'll still get it even though I own all 3 TOH books.

Is Necromancer officially done, then?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Tome of Horrors Complete sounds awesome! Although I wish they'd make two books instead of dual starting it, but I'll still get it even though I own all 3 TOH books.

From my understanding, Clark doesn't have the time or interest to be a publisher, but has given his full support and blessing to Bill Webb, his Necro comrade-in-arms, to keep making products for Pathfinder & other systems based on old Necro stuff.

Hadn't heard about the new ToH; now I know what to save up some lucre for this summer.

Psychotic Jim

First Post

I thought they said they were going to do two different books (one version for Pathfinder and one for Swords and Wizardry) Did they change their mind and decide to go for a dual-stat version?

prosfilaes

Adventurer
I thought they said they were going to do two different books (one version for Pathfinder and one for Swords and Wizardry) Did they change their mind and decide to go for a dual-stat version?

The press release says

This book will be released in 2 formats; Swords and Wizardry and Pathfinder. It will consist of a huge volume encompassing all three Necromancer Games Tome of Horror volumes. Release date is Summer 2011, and retail price is TBD. This will be hardcover release. This massive Tome will contain almost 1000 monsters retstatted and reworked for both game systems, all in one place.

I think the "for both game systems, all in one place" is confusing, because I read it as one book originally too, but I think upon reread they're still releasing both.

Remove ads