• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

creature locator

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Here are the monsters from Bastion Press's Oathbound: Domains of the Forge campaign setting. These are all 3E (as opposed to 3.5E). The first section is all racial write-ups (like in the PHB) and the second section is monsters.

Races
Asherake
Ceptu
Chromithian
Dover
Faust
Frey
Haze
Lunar
Nightling
Picker
Silver
Valco

Monsters
Bridge Golem
Derelict
Horngill
Jaggon
Kith
Lector
Quillion
Rozian
Stark
Swarm

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
From 'Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed':

Racial-write ups:

Humans
Faen (Loresong)
Faen (Quickling)
Faen (Sprite)
Giants (Hu-Charad)
Litorians
Mojh
Sibeccai
Verrik

And no monsters.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Shade said:
I found this elsewhere on the boards regarding Heroes of Battle:

Appendix III: Battlefield Steeds
..Brass Steed
..Luna Moth
..Rainbow Crow
..Skeletal Warbeast
..Tusked Behemoth
..War Mastiff

To anyone with the book: Is this all of them?

My copy of Heroes of Battle arrived last week, so I can confirm that these six creatures are the only ones in the book.

Gez

First Post
Would it be possible to have the possibility to get all sources on just one page? That's how the locator used to work -- all the monster names on just one page, and use the browser's search function to locate it and from there, see in which book it is.

Now you need to know which book is it from to be able to locate in which book it is... :\

Or maybe, depending on how the database is made, an index function. Get all monster names that starts with A, each accompanied by the book it is from.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Gez said:
Would it be possible to have the possibility to get all sources on just one page? That's how the locator used to work -- all the monster names on just one page, and use the browser's search function to locate it and from there, see in which book it is.

Now you need to know which book is it from to be able to locate in which book it is... :\

Or maybe, depending on how the database is made, an index function. Get all monster names that starts with A, each accompanied by the book it is from.

I hope to eventually get it to where you can simply search for a monster name, and it will pop up all its sources. Currently, that's just in the "wish list" phase.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Shade said:
I finally got around to adding some of the Dragonlance books. Thanks Echohawk! :D

Any time :).

I have been meaning to add the monsters from the Diablo supplements to this thread for a while. But frankly, those books are so bad that I have real trouble viewing them as 'official' creatures, even though the books have the D&D logo on, and were published by WotC.

Besides, indexing them would involve digging them out of the hole in the garden where they're currently buried. (Can you tell that I *really* don't like the Diablo books? :D)

Shade

Monster Junkie
I added all the Ravenloft information you provided. Thanks again!

Echohawk said:
I have been meaning to add the monsters from the Diablo supplements to this thread for a while. But frankly, those books are so bad that I have real trouble viewing them as 'official' creatures, even though the books have the D&D logo on, and were published by WotC.

Besides, indexing them would involve digging them out of the hole in the garden where they're currently buried. (Can you tell that I *really* don't like the Diablo books? )

I've got those books, too, but they aren't buried right in my backyard. :lol:

Remove ads