Critical Role Critical Role Kickstarter Predition Game: Guess the Funding Outcome (GTFO)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yep, I had updated the first page to reflect your lead. Looks like things have slowed down quite a bit, and nearly every projection online is now saying that @SkidAce will be the winner of my silly little contest. But Critters are crazy, there's no telling what this last week will be like...

Usually, a fair number of people wait until the final 48 hours to pledge for any campaign, 48 hours being when Kickstarter sends email reminders to people who expressed interest by "hearting' the project previously.

That's the big "X" for the crazy algebra here. How many people pushed the little heart for this to come back later, and how many of those will pledge, and how much will they pledge?

Given the still significant gap between their viewership and the pledging population, and the high average pledge rate, this could still go pretty bonkers.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
TEN
MILLION
DOLLARS

(and counting)
[MENTION=51168]MichaelSomething[/MENTION] has taken the lead from [MENTION=143]Lazybones[/MENTION], and poor Travis Willingham will have to go through a haunted house (#YeeHawntedHouse). There's only 60 hours remaining in the Kickstarter!

akr71

Hero
^ yes, all KS backers get priority access to the animated series, but it will be available to all eventually. I pledged $3 to get the priority access - none of the swag was particularly attractive to me, but I do want to see it as soon as possible.

I messaged them thru the KS and they responded in the affirmative to that.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Most of us are just supporting it so that it gets made. Priority access is nice. I personally do not care about the swag and am glad they they have not tried to keep adding various physical rewards. I want them focused on making the best show that they can and don't want them distracted by the logistics of baker rewards.

Harzel

Adventurer
^ yes, all KS backers get priority access to the animated series, but it will be available to all eventually. I pledged $3 to get the priority access - none of the swag was particularly attractive to me, but I do want to see it as soon as possible.

I messaged them thru the KS and they responded in the affirmative to that.

Most of us are just supporting it so that it gets made. Priority access is nice. I personally do not care about the swag and am glad they they have not tried to keep adding various physical rewards. I want them focused on making the best show that they can and don't want them distracted by the logistics of baker rewards.

How can you not want a Trinket plushie????? :confused:
:)

Remove ads