• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crow Losses to Tazz't the Devil

Crow

First Post
Crow
White Belt 0

Records:
- None as yet...

A small black angel/demon whispers for you to aproach him.

"I find your sister to be cold-hearted, your fountain to be broken, and your shield to be laughable."

(Bring it on!)

Last edited:

A voice calls outof the dark,
Kazz't: "I accept your challenge!"
(White Belt, 0-1, no skills, abilities, or items)

I find your sensei to be nonexistant, your garden to be a(n) incomprehensible pit of pestilence, and your training to be helpless.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
If its fine by both of you, I could judge.

EDIT- Sollir, you should probably include which of your characters answers the challenge as they both have a record of 0-1

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
A creature of shadow appears near the fighters. It listens the insults and laughs.
"Strong insults from both of you. Its nice to hear that foul hearts still exist. As it stands, Kazz't has more potent insults and may set the style and lenght of match. Furthermore, let it be known that:"
The Shadow Masters have decreed this match to take place at the plain north-west of the Garden of Lost Hope on the dusk of the rose petal.

"If all goes well, you will show much violence for me. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

(4 Flag Speed, Strategy please)

Kazz't's First Hand:
The west wind mangles the glade; waves away the stab of the rodent!
The chopstick eliminates the tower; guards against the blood of the mist!
The dagger charges the ruins; dodges the energy of the spirit!
The cherry blossum swims from the vale; shields against the edge of the battlements!
The staff brilliantly sucker punches the groto; conceals the push of the eyes!

The staff brilliantly sucker punches the groto; conceals the push of the eyes!

Moving with alactrity, the demon-lawyer, learning the usefulness of a staff from his previous opponent, brings out a staff of his own, one of white oak and painted in many hues. The demon thinks quick, and with his intellect he discovers a good place to hit as he fakes with his staff once and then rams it into his opponents stomach, waving the staff back and forth again in confusing patterns to deflect stray blows from his opponent.

Edit-Vb code.

Last edited:

Crow

First Post
Crow's first hand

The dragon glides next to the plain; parries the quickening of the lily!
The scorpion punches below the prairie; quells the violence of the water!
The fang falls in the midst of the valley; removes the assailment of the teardrop!
The phoenix lies facing the island; parts the throw of the arrow!
The crab annihilates the island; shields against the efforts of the reptile!

The dragon glides next to the plain; parries the quickening of the lily!

Crow steps gracefully to the side, grabs onto the staff, and pulls Kazz't off balance, slicing him as he sails by.

EDIT: vb code

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Hmm... A dragon is mightier than a staff. But a gliding dragon is not as impressive as somebody striking with a staff."

Point Kazz't, 1 flag Kazz't

OoC: Crow, in case you don't know, in strategy matches you alternate who posts first unless the other has a initiative power, so it's your turn to post first.

Last edited:

Remove ads