• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crow Losses to Tazz't the Devil

Crow

First Post
Crow's hand

The dragon glides next to the plain; parries the quickening of the lily!
The scorpion punches below the prairie; quells the violence of the water!
The fang falls in the midst of the valley; removes the assailment of the teardrop!
The phoenix lies facing the island; parts the throw of the arrow!
The crab annihilates the island; shields against the efforts of the reptile!
(red is used)

The crab annihilates the island; shields against the efforts of the reptile!

Crow charges forward, eyes full of violence, claws extended like a psychotic crustation, but still warry of Kazz't snakelike strikes.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Such tiny styles... Where is this world going, where are the mighty dragons of the past? Well, if somebody destroyes a tower with chopsticks, he must be VERY strong."

Point Kazz't, 2 Flags Kazz't

OoC: Crow, you don't have to print your whole hand every time you post, just edit the previous.
I won't probably be around again today, because I have a math exam tomorrow. If you want, you may call for a new judge or wait for me 'till tomorrow.

Last edited:

Don't worry, waitings half the fun.

The west wind mangles the glade; waves away the stab of the rodent!

Using the power of speed to his advantage, Nightmare transcends to his devil form hastily, as he elongates his arms and begins to choke his opponent with one, large hand while blocking and waving away his opponents feeble stabs.

Crow

First Post
Crow said:

The scorpion punches below the prairie; quells the violence of the water!

Crow makes a cheap shot from the side at Kazz't's Junk, quelling his rapid movements.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"A wind mangling glades is quite ordinary, is it not? A puching scorpion on the other hand is a bit more rare, for they have a habit of stabbing."

Point Crow, 1 Flag Crow, 2 Flags Kazz't

"Post your new hands now, for its the beginning of round three."

Darkwolf

First Post
Dalamar, I apologize for barging in here and taking over. Sollir requested I come and declare a forfeit due to Crow vanishing and not posting for 24 hours.

Crow, by not showing up for a day, you forfeit the match!

Crow, your record is 0-1. You remain a white belt until you can win. In the future, if you need to take a leave of absense, post it in your fight. If you do that, then you won't lose to forfeits anymore.

Kazzt, your record is 1-1. You may choose from the paths of Honor, Yen, or Yakuza. You gain the signature style of West Wind as that was the last move you used. You are now a member of the second tier, 0th rank.

Remove ads