• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

Corpseflower

First Post
No. Too large and with the lock melted shut and door charred from above, this room hasn't been opened since the orphanage burned a couple of months ago.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
This unfortunate person has been here for awhile it seems. We should come back and explore this area at a later date. The children are our main concern now. Aidan turns to Azog and Fang, Please find the trail again friend.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think the dwarf has the most good thought. This.. corpse appear to been here long for now... This seems odd... for an orfanate that is..." Dimzel says as he retreat from the entrance, away from the spider. "But before the children.... we have an eight legged problem to take care about. "

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
That is a rather large spider. Aidan would prefer to not waste magic on a spider, so he will back away and let the others fight the spider in the enclosed area. Perhaps Luger should destroy this, as it almost certainly is poisonous.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Good luck friend! We will all be cheering for you!

[sblock=ooc]I am afraid of spiders in real life. I'm so freaking glad that it's Aidan and not me staring at that huge ass spider. I'd have to throw a shoe and run off. lol [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Kill it or let it be, but do ethier at once, I'm tired of walking, I just want to find that idiotic boy I have for apprentice!" Dimzel states, and covers with his cloak.

[sblock] Ha! that would be fun to see [/sblock]

Corpseflower

First Post
Luger draws his sword and shimmies down the ladder. The spider, apparently thinking it is hidden, waits under the table- completely still. The stench in the cellar would be overpowering
to anyone other than a warforged. From below Luger can see bins of root vegetables lining one wall- potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic all rotting piles of mush contributing to the smell of death. Luger advances on his prey and either sensing it has been spotted or deciding a potential meal has come close enough, the spider lunges at him and the bristling brown haired monster is nearly in his face, all fangs and emotionless black eyes.
Init-
Luger: 18 (14+4)
Spider: 16 (13+3)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads