• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CS account deactivated. Help Please.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
DaveyJones said:
i can't access my home email account at work.

last night?

the banter with Merric? i looked at that this morning. :confused:

I have no way to determine what is a "work" vs. a "home" email account. I sent an e-mail to the account you have listed in your account.

DaveyJones

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
I have no way to determine what is a "work" vs. a "home" email account. I sent an e-mail to the account you have listed in your account.
i work at cdc.gov
home is mindspring.com or earthlink.net

i'll wait to read it when i get home i guess.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Henry said:
Overkitty, check it now. I disabled and re-enabled your account, and I noticed in your profile it now considers you a CS. Assuming this fixed it, you're set through 2006!

Everything seems to be working again. Thanks Henry. I'll eat a christmas cookie in your honor. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
All right D, turn the key and see if she starts!

The problem is, you have two accounts - one multi-year account and one single-year one; I had to activate BOTH to get you going. I still don't have an answer on how to delete one. The best situation would be for us to delete one of your accounts, and set the other one to the max length of time you've purchased, and when it runs out, you just renew that. But with the software as it is, I can either disable the account, or delete ALL the accounts. :]

So we'll work with what we have until a solution comes up. You shouldn't have a problem until October of next year, anyway.

diaglo

Adventurer
Henry said:
All right D, turn the key and see if she starts!

The problem is, you have two accounts - one multi-year account and one single-year one; I had to activate BOTH to get you going. I still don't have an answer on how to delete one. The best situation would be for us to delete one of your accounts, and set the other one to the max length of time you've purchased, and when it runs out, you just renew that. But with the software as it is, I can either disable the account, or delete ALL the accounts. :]

So we'll work with what we have until a solution comes up. You shouldn't have a problem until October of next year, anyway.

almost back to sorts. i can't access the Ennie Judges forum now.

i think it may have gotten more messed up this morning. i just bought Algolei a 3 year membership via Paypal.

Henry

Autoexreginated
diaglo said:
almost back to sorts. i can't access the Ennie Judges forum now.

As one of my favorite characters* used to say, "ONE MO' TIME!"

I had to manually add that in, and forgot about it.

*Loc Dog from "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996)"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads