CS account inactive?

Seonaid

Explorer
I got the Paypal renewal notice in my email a few days ago, but my CS Account is still marked inactive. Is there some way to check on that? Thanks!

Seonaid

Explorer
Um, if you mean the email address the notification was sent to, it's [snip] at gmail. If not, I have no idea. :) Thanks!

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:

WampusCat43

Explorer
Could someone tell me why my account just went inactive? The payment processed in June just fine, but July's hasn't posted yet.

Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Has PayPal made the payment?

I wonder if it was linked to the day we were offline due to our exploding power supply. What day was it supposed to take place?

Steel_Wind

Legend
I can see that my Paypal payment of July 24, cleared on August 3 as well.

Notwithstanding, my community supporter subscription is also now listed as inactive.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Bumping this. Not sure if Morrus is in the USA and away from the forums, but that does not change the fact that my CS Status is still wrong. If someone could fix this, I'd appreciate it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll check that when I get home, Steel Wind (no, not in the US!)

WampusCat43, I'll need that extra bit of information in order to check into yours. Did PayPal actually make the payment or not?

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
I'm in a similar situation. My paypal payment processed on August 3rd but my community support account is inactive. Morrus, let me know if you need my paypal email and I'll PM it to you.

Remove ads