• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CS2 Screenshots: Feat Selection

Twin Rose

First Post
I decided to make a post showing the Feat selection process of Campaign Suite 2, and how it is improved from Campaign Suite. While the functionality is very similar, instead of eliminating feats that a character isn't qualified for, I list them anyway - and show why the character can't take them. This makes it much easier (both for feats, and classes in another section) to see what requirements you need to strive for to attain.

I would like to point out that Campaign Suite Extended still works great, and is a fine tool for your GMing needs - we just feel that CS2 will be a step above. Also note that purchasers of CSX receive a substantial discount on the purchase of CS2.

CS2CharacterFeatSelection.JPG

Tomorrow, I'll post screen shots of the Ability Score page in the character generator, and soon the level and advancement page, and more soon.

Twin Rose

First Post
Will be posting some updated screenshots of each aspect of Character Generation in the next day or so, after the equipment section of the character editor is complete.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads