• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cultists Rejoice!

Chaositech is here!

Malhavoc Press releases Chaositech, the newest d20 sourcebook by Monte Cook, full of bizarre new devices and creatures that resemble both technology and magic, but are truly neither.

Chaositech introduces players and DMs to dozens of strange, chaos-powered items unlike anything your fantasy world has ever seen. In its pages you can discover the secrets of devices like the cohesion blaster, the darkness imbiber, and fleshworkers. The book also contains dozens of new chaos-oriented spells, feats, skills, and prestige classes. Plus, it details the philosophy of deep chaos, outlines various chaos cults, provides rules for mutation, and presents all-new chaotic monsters including the fearsome Galchutt-the very Lords of Chaos.

Chaositech comes as a 112-page illustrated PDF file with a streamlined page design to minimize file size for faster downloading and conserve ink for quicker printing. The book features the black-and-white artwork of Toren "MacBin" Atkinson, Eric Lofgren, Peter Schlough, and Kieran Yanner and a cover illustration from rk post. This electronic edition, regularly priced at $11, is available now from online retailers for the sale price of only $9. The book is suitable for characters of all levels and is designed to support both v. 3.0 and v. 3.5 of the d20 System rules. Fans can sample the book's art, table of contents, and other previews free at the Malhavoc Press website:

http://www.montecook.com

Read more about Chaositech, and purchase it, here:

http://www.montecook.com/mpress_Chaos.html

Cergorach

The Laughing One
I just took a look at the preview, it looks very kewl! The Dragon implant makes me think of the Slayers anime series (lots of fun btw). This at once makes me think of cyber implants, but the descriptions make it look like something far more insidious.

My credit card and I have trust issues already (but you promised no more...), it seems i have to strain that relationship once again. ;-)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads