D&D 5E Curse of Strahd Product and Accessory Questions

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
For those of you who picked up the Curse of Strahd Revamped boxed set after first buying the hardcover book, what did you do with the hardcover after you got the boxed set? Keep it, sell it, etc.?

If you also had the DM Screen and Tarokka deck by Gale Force 9, did you keep those as well?

Sithlord

Adventurer
For those of you who picked up the Curse of Strahd Revamped boxed set after first buying the hardcover book, what did you do with the hardcover after you got the boxed set? Keep it, sell it, etc.?

If you also had the DM Screen and Tarokka deck by Gale Force 9, did you keep those as well?
Because I am a diehard ravenloft fan and junky. And I have dreams at night of WotC doing an adventure path of the grand conjunction and then another one of the grim harvest.

I only have the Revamped set, but I was thinking of trying to get a cheap copy of the hardcover and getting OfficeMax or somewhere similar to spiral bind it so it is easy to use at the table and I don't have to bend up my Revamped book.

pukunui

Legend

I've still got my hardcover and the GF9 Tarokka deck but only because of inertia. (That is to say, when I bought the revamped box, I intended to sell the originals but just haven't ever gotten around to it yet.)

Remove ads