Cursed Empire FRPG - tell you more will I

leonidas300

Explorer
Dear members and guests,

I have just had this site recommended to me by fellow members so here I am.

I am the creator and author of the non-d20 Cursed Empire RPG (formerly Crimson Empire).

I will give people a run through the game if they wish, just post your questions here.

You can also check out a review that was recently published on another site:

http://www.flamesrising.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=71

Happy gaming and hope to hear from you soon,

Chris

http://www.cursedempire.com

JoeGKushner

First Post
En World has it's own staff reviewers so if you're interested in seeing some reviews of the game over here, you might want to check out the reviews page and get their contact info.

Outside of that, you might want to look for various 'Game Day' threads and offer the book as a prize for those games so taht word of the game spreads.

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
leonidas300 said:
Hi Joe,

thanks for the info, will check this out. In the meantime if there are any questions please fire away.

Chris

Dear sir,

I am curious about your philosophy. What is this CURSED EMPIRE ROLE PLAYING GAME? Why had I not heard of it before?

Is it much better than the DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS system for various reasons?

Please tell so that I may inform my family.

Sincerely,
Prince Umboto Umgabwe
Nigeria

;)

Ghostwind

First Post
I have a copy of Crimson Empire (2nd ed.) that I got at Gen Con. Interesting setting and concepts but I have to say that I am not all that thrilled with the game engine. It certainly does scream a need for a d20 version, especially with the rune magic.

leonidas300

Explorer
Ghostwind said:
I have a copy of Crimson Empire (2nd ed.) that I got at Gen Con. Interesting setting and concepts but I have to say that I am not all that thrilled with the game engine. It certainly does scream a need for a d20 version, especially with the rune magic.

I respect your point of view on this. Some of the game fans are trying a d20 conversion from what I have heard on some other forums. For many other players, the game mechanics are one of its strengths, especially the Rune Based magic system due to the flowing, almost free form aspect of this. I find that WW and chaosium gamers get into the system really fast and enjoy its mechanics.

D20 may work as well, would be a nice challenge for someone to come up with a "30 pager" to do the job...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases