• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release Cypher System Fantasy Ancestries & Types

Dragonsbane

Proud Grognard
Cypher System Fantasy Ancestries & Types - Monte Cook Games | Cypher System Creator Program | DriveThruRPG.com

Cypher System Fantasy Ancestries & Types
Below I present resources to make your Cypher System fantasy genre games more robust and complete.

These were originally made for my personal players, but they and a few Reddit members insisted I put them here. These books have information, not tons of art and fluff text so I can offer them for next to nothing. Enjoy!

Ancestries and Types includes:
  • Ancestries as an additional part of the Cypher Sentence: I am a Descriptor Ancestry Type who Focus
  • 5 Standard ancestries including Dwarves, Elves, Gnomes, Halflings, and Humans
  • 8 Nonstandard ancestries including Avian, Celestial, Draconic, Elemental, Feline, Goblinoid, Golem, and Infernal

Types based on Classic Character Classes:
- Includes Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, Druid, Mage, Priest, Magis, Ranger, Rogue, and Bard.

Rules:
- Extensive rules on general skills, martial and spellcasting skills, combat using a battlemap, attacks of opportunity, and more.

Abilities:
- A section including over 60 new or revised abilities, many familiar from older editions of D&D

Reference:
  • Revised Combat and Magic flavors using the abilities from this book
  • Spell Lists and Spellcasting Foci lists reprinted from the Spell Compendium for ease of reference
  • Additional Spell Lists using standard Cypher System abilities as spells

=-=-=-=-=-=-

This product works best with the Cypher System Fantasy Compendiums
Cypher System Fantasy Compendium - Monte Cook Games | Cypher System Creator Program | DriveThruRPG.com

=-=-=-=-=-=-

About Me:
I am a grognard who started playing D&D just after the White Box in the early 80s and then transitioned to AD&D. I have always been the Forever DM and have DMed, created adventures, and created gameworlds for D&D 1E, 2E, 3E, Pathfinder, D&D 5E, Vampire, Mutants and Masterminds, Blades in the Dark, and Rifts, running hundreds of adventures with some of my players still around from the 80s. Cypher System is my current favorite after having too many house rules for D&D.

Remove ads