• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 D&D 3.5 character creation programs

kitcik

Adventurer
I know this doesn't help the OP, but I researched this for aa LONG time and I found HeroForge to be, by far, the best. Much better than "the one sheet" - particularly if you are EXCEL savvy.

Pergentile

Explorer
*performs Threadcromancy*

This is an interesting question, but I was surprised no one mentioned PathGuy's CG 3.5.

Javascript D&D 3.5 Character Generator

It's a big Java App, but it has support for tons of stuff, both OGL and non OGL, it includes Tome of Battle, but it doesn't include Tome of Magic (Which he specifically states), and was continuing receiving updates until very recently. he also has a 4e, a Pathfinder, a D20 Modern, a 3.5 dragon generator, and a bunch of others from systems I know nothing about.

Worth a peak at.

This one is AMAZING! There is a separate character generator for Savage Species character, Dragon character, psionic character, etc. I have been using this for years with newer players, because it shows HOW each thing got its value. Newbie is confused as to why his Fort save is +8? Not with this character generator.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads