• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 Chicago area Northwest burbs

cnewman

First Post
Looking to either join or start a new D&D3.5 game or Starwars game. I've been gaming for about 14 years now and can play and or DM. I've recently relocated from the Joliet area to the Northwest Suburbs and live near Games Plus in Mount prospect. Would be interested in gaming there or anywhere in that general area. You can reach me at cnewman19@hotmail.com

Pbartender

First Post
cnewman said:
Looking to either join or start a new D&D3.5 game or Starwars game. I've been gaming for about 14 years now and can play and or DM. I've recently relocated from the Joliet area to the Northwest Suburbs and live near Games Plus in Mount prospect. Would be interested in gaming there or anywhere in that general area. You can reach me at cnewman19@hotmail.com

If Batavia isn't too far for you... Our group will be starting up a Spycraft/Star Wars game sometime late this summer or early this fall, depending on circumstances. I'll drop you a line, if you are interested.

Sully

First Post
Im from Allentown PA but fly to Chicago all the time. If games are held on the same day of the week and CTA can get me there im intrested... I know it is a lot of criteria but, no harm in trying ;)

Last edited:

Sully

First Post
I am also a GM. If someone can offer a place to game I think we have enough people here now to get one started. Tuesday is best for me. Any other day might be possable but not as regularly. I will be in Chicago on 08/30/05 for the day if anyone wants to join me for lunch and figure out a game plan. I know a realy good Thia place. Email me if intrested, or post.

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
I live in Mt. Prospect and would love to join a game.

My usual free times are Friday after 3:00 PM and Saturday's from about 10:00 AM till about 6:00 PM.

If the group is really great, I mean fantastic, I might be able to do Tuesday's. I'm in a very good Tuesday group, but the drive is killing me.

Galieo

First Post
Does anyone know if Games Plus will let us use their place to set up a game? I recollect that they do, but perhaps we can confirm.

The times that Joe mentioned are also good for me (Friday afternoon on and Saturday late morning on).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads