• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 3.5 homebrew] Welcome to The Fold

Vertexx69

First Post
Well consdiering you're starting us as 2 groups we probably need 2 new OOC threads as well. Unless we are 2 totally different adventures that is.

Araciell

First Post
Well consdiering you're starting us as 2 groups we probably need 2 new OOC threads as well. Unless we are 2 totally different adventures that is.

You're two groups in the same world. You might bump into each other from time to time or hear of each others' exploits, so I see no reason to make another OOC thread.

kildar

First Post
I was wondering if some of the people in group 1 have gone MIA. just curiose. and i was wondering if what i did was ok. i just told my friend basically what i wanted to do and asked him to help me flesh it out to more than 3 sentances. just curiose to see if it was ok what i did. also i noticed that from my stats i got some craft and perform skills automatically even though i put no points in them. should i ignore them or actualy name them as specific skills. sorry for the nagging and all the questions.
also sorry about stacking my dex so much. in my mind it was "im a rogue so i should make that pretty high". but my friend pointed out that with that much dex its like god mode and itll be hard for him to ever be hit. ill try to even it out in combat and such somehow. my bad for the dex god mode. and now i apologize for ranting.

Last edited:

Gantros

Explorer
I'm still here. Might as well keep posting while we wait for the others. Until the DM says something I assume we're pretty much free to do as we please.

Kildar - the points you got in Craft & Perform skills are just ability bonuses. Both can be used untrained, meaning you can get the bonus any time you attempt one of those skill checks even though you don't specialize in any specific type. So you're fine to ignore them.

Also I wouldn't worry about maxing your Dex - that's standard practice for a rogue, and within the guidelines set out by the DM. It's balanced by your lower HP which is why you shouldn't be getting hit often ;)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm here...just been sick for the past few days, which hoses my creativity.

More ominously though, in this game in particular, I'm having a hard time 'grabbing onto' the opening. There's just not much to go on.

If I can't think of anything by tonight, I'll step down and let someone else take my place.

Merlin's Shadow

First Post
More ominously though, in this game in particular, I'm having a hard time 'grabbing onto' the opening. There's just not much to go on.

I'm feeling the same way.

Araciell, if you're going to run a sandbox type of game, then you're going to have to give us more to go on. If you have an adventure in mind, I'd like to get to it. I don't mind some character interaction stuff, but I don't want to sit around in the tavern all day. There's monsters to kill! Stuff to take! :D

Remove ads