• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5e: Retired & Bored

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Wrahn said:
He circles the hole once, still seeming a little shaky after the lightning bolt he took earlier.

"Whoa, Thergan! Come here and let me tend to that," Dargo called out.

OOC: Dargo will either use Heal (if more than 75% wounded) or convert Greater Command to Cure Critical and use his wand for a couple of charges, if it is less.

Wrahn

First Post
Thergan looks back at Dargo, smiling (A sight that has caused panic in those who don't know him) "Wait until I really need it, Dargo, probably nothing down there anyway..."

[OOC: He is down 60 hp, a little under a third, he has 131 left, he is sitting at the Cure Critical is not enough and Heal is too much level]

Jemal

Adventurer
ooc: yep, Jemal is still around.

IC: Daniel keeps an eye out at the top until Dargo is nearly at the bottom, then Shifts down to arrive at the bottom at the same time as him.

"I know you've had worse wounds than that, Thergan, but you should at least let him do a little something for it... In case there's any more KOBOLDS around." He grins and shakes his head at the thought, then starts searching around inside the hole.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads