• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4E] LFP: two needed, Sunday night, Australian EST

tentfox

Explorer
Ongoing campaign set in Eberron which is looking for 2 players to boost the size and replace a person who is moving on. The game has been running for some time now, almost a year, with a reboot a couple levels ago. The campaign follows the adventurers of mercenaries hired out by a pirate queen out of Lhazaar Principalities, although adventure takes them far and wide!
I try to keep combat fresh and frequently add in new elements to keep things interesting. The game is mainly combat focused with a mix of roleplaying to keep things interesting. It is around a 70:30 mix between combat and RP. I try to include character development in the story lines I run to help tell a story and make the players feel important. We do not mind what you play, but the party is level 8, might be level 9 by the time you join however so I recommend you make a level 9 character. The party currently consists of a Changeling Bard, Human fighter and Half-Orc Barbarian.
We play using the latest version of maptool, and Deviant Nulls campaign framework, I am also happy to put together and maintain players tokens if they find it too daunting. We communicate with vent, and I run a web forum for keeping up to date, although admittedly a little out of date but it is something I will maintain again.

We will play at around 6:30pm on Sundays GMT + 10 with games which last around 4 to 4.5 hours.

What we require.
* Be able to listen and speak on skype.
* Have played D&D before, preferably 4th edition, but not required
* Willing and able to check the forums
* That you will post on the forums if you cannot make a game

How you will go about making a character
* He will be level 9 from any player resource. (so not monster manual or manual of the planes)
* Stats will be standard point buy
* Will have a background story which ends with the character taking up mercenary work about the ship of a Pirate Queen (she isn't evil)
* Background benefit can be with General or Eberron, should fit with your story.
* He will have a lvl 8, lvl 9 and lvl 10 magic item or lower and 3400gp. Mundane items are free.

I prefer that you create your characters using the builder, but it is not necessary. Any questions etc reply to this thread or email me at tent.fox@gmail.com

LordBill

First Post
Hey! I would like to join your game; sounds great!

I believe that Sydney time 6:30 pm is 4:30 AM my time (Boston), and that is good.

Early morning is a time I can commit to; assuming it is a Sunday in my time zone. (The time zone conversion is making my head hurt)

Bill

kingchddg90

First Post
Time zone conversion is Sunday 3:30 AM CST i am interested in playing a Swordmage. Sent you an email with my builder file as well as a background I am not that familiar with the frame work you are using so i migt need you to set up my original token unless you want to help me set it up some time i am sending you the base images for it though

kingchddg90@gmail.com

Last edited:

bobbyblues

First Post
Sounds interesting and if you still have room, I would like to join. I have played with King before and he will be great addition to your campaign. I am on EST so it would be 4:30 for me and I am interested in playing a rogue.

tentfox

Explorer
Wow I should have posted on this website first, so much interest. Anyway I have had four replies now. So that is 2 + 2 reserve, I will post again if positions become available. Thanks for all the interest!

Remove ads