D&D 5E Advanced Character Sheet by SpadaBastarda

_Luca_

First Post
I have just uploaded D&D 5E Advanced Character Sheet by SpadaBastarda to the downloads area.

EN - I've decided to make available from now our Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition character sheet. After the D&D Next version, this has been greeted with excitement by my players. To the A5-booklet-V version I'm giving to you todayhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75624749/Downloads/dnd5sheetA5VB.pdf other layout will follow in a near future (A4-V and A4-H). Hope in possible feedback. Updates will follow asap: A4 sheets are on the way...
If you like to give back your feedback (very appreciated), you can also do it on twitter, facebook, google+ or on the Wizards of the Coast board.

IT - Ho deciso di rendere disponibili sin da ora la nostra scheda del personaggio per Dungeons & Dragons 5a Edizione. Dopo la versione D&D Next, anche questa è stata accolta con entusiasmo dai miei giocatori. Alla versione A5-booklet-V che vi consegno oggihttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75624749/Downloads/dnd5sheetA5VB.pdf seguiranno in un prossimo futuro anche altri layout (A4-V e A4-H). Spero in eventuali feedback. Aggiornamenti seguiranno il prima possibile: le schede A4 sono già in cantiere...
Se volete lasciare il vostro feedback (cosa molto gradita), potete farlo anche su twitter, facebook, google+ o sul forum della Wizards of the Coast.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Brother Dave

First Post
Wow, nice! This sheet looks really interesting, and is visually appealing. I like the ability score radar. I appreciate the picture you included, too - it really makes it clear how that's intended to be used.

I do have 3 comments:

1. The sheet doesn't include a specific place to record spells and spellcasting information. Are you planning to release a separate spellbook?

2. It's not really set up to handle multi-classing, though mostly that's just figuring out how and where to record the extra class and level information. I think hit dice from multiple classes won't be a big issue given the separate locations to record different size hit dice.

3. I would really like to print one and see how it looks on paper, but when I open the dnd5sheetA5VB.pdf file printing is disabled. Was that intentional or an oversight?

Wepwawet

Explorer
Wow, it's brilliant! Love the condensation of information, great work!

Just a couple suggestions:
1 - character's ability scores go only up to 20, so you can save some space by taking out the concentric circles 23 to 30 (I suggest leaving 21 and 22 just in case, maybe there are magic items that raise the scores over 20...)
2 - the dice lines are too thick, don't fit much with the rest of the layout
3 - like Brother Dave said, spellcasting details

Brother Dave

First Post
Awesome! Printing issue is indeed fixed, and it looks great. It prints pretty well on an 8.5x11, though some of the text is a little small for older eyes like mine to read, even on a laser printer. :) Fitting it to an 11x17 works really well, though the side margins end up a little wide (not necessarily a bad thing) - printed double sided to flip on the short edge, it folds into a nice 8.5x11 sized booklet. Everything is very readable, organization is good, plenty of room to write everything I want, and lots of whitespace for recording spells and such. I'll see if I can find some A5 paper (harder to come by in the states, unfortunately) this weekend so I can see how it prints on the size paper it was intended for. :)

darksmurf

First Post
Amazing Characters Sheets

Great job on the character sheets. I agree with all the above comments.
I would like to see what your design ingenuity comes up with for the
spell casting side. Form fillable would be brilliant. A regular non-booklet
version would also be great for us who need a little more breathing
space.

Have any of you guys thought of creating a GM screen?

Hmmmmmm...?

Once again great job!

The only problem I'm seeing (this is a problem with all sheets) is that features and traits are WAY too small. They should be at least a half a page. Also spells.

Last edited:

Remove ads