• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [D&D 5E] B1: In Search of the Unknown (Recruiting)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
My character's done and has been posted in the RG. 1st level is sorcerer and the next one will be Bard.
Background hooks are welcome.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
It strikes me that Thedren and Laron may have been at the same monastery. Do you guys want to connect your characters that way?

I'm definitely open to it. Laron could have left the isolated monastery two years ago, on his coming of age (15 y/o), since he didn't have the interest nor the discipline for monastic life. Thedren and Laron could have been on good terms, and even perhaps friends, and be reunited for this adventure by chance. Alternatively, they could have left the monastery together, and spent the last year together. Perhaps even they could be related, second cousins for example.
Cheers,

SG

Wolf118

Explorer
Which monastery are we referring to; the first one or the second one (where the misfits were assigned)? He was at the first one when he was ten, and left there after 4 years. He spent twenty years at the next one.

Last edited:

Remove ads