D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Dominions

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yes, Araushnee is alive and well and the primary voice of reconciliation between the drow and "normal" elves. She is also, however, the primary voice advocating for harsh military action against Blackmoor in the west.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The setting is definitely interesting! Somehow I always end up making characters later in your games! What's the party need? :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The setting is definitely interesting! Somehow I always end up making characters later in your games! What's the party need? :D

Party roles are not really a thing in this campaign. Each PC has the potential to have a NPC retinue, so to speak, and each PC will be pursuing their own ambitions, which may or may not coincide or conflict with other PCs.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Will we actually be a party or off doing our own things? I did read the whole thread btw I just want to clarify lol.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Will we actually be a party or off doing our own things? I did read the whole thread btw I just want to clarify lol.

The plan, right now, is for the game to be largely player driven. If you guys want to team up and have good reason to, then go for it. If not, go for that, too. I'm shooting for a campaign primarily moved forward by the players, rather than any overarching plot.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I just added the background info for my drow bard. Forgive me if I went too over-the-top in my enthusiasm. :p

Edit: Seems part of my bio wasn't copied from my word document... It's there now.

Last edited:

Fuselage

First Post
I don't think it's over the top, I'm into your character's background - definitely less convoluted than mine. It'll be a strange mix of companions, can't wait to see how the campaign plays out.

Remove ads