D&D 5E VTT -- looking for one player -- Sunday GMT+9 (East Asia), 8:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Spoofer

First Post
We play once a week, on Sundays, for three hours from 8 p.m. GMT+9. That is Japan / Korea time zone. We use Fantasy Grounds II, and TeamSpeak for voice.

I have licenses for both, so no cost to the players. No experience needed, other than the ability to use a computer well.

We are currently playing Princes of the Apocalypse.

We are a mature (=older) group, that places a huge emphasis on role playing. I heavily reward role playing, and we tend to break rules and modify things if it makes the story more interesting.

We do not play a game together; we tell a story together.

I do not like power gamers who show up with a multiclass character that has been min-maxed. I also do like monster races, etc., and only allow good characters. My characters almost never die, because we feel that, even though it makes it a less challenging game, it makes for a better story. So plan to play one fully-developed character with a full personality (that is not just a minor extension of the player) for a long time.

If this sounds like a game that would interest you, then contact me via private message.

Kevin

Remove ads