D&D General D&D Christmas Presents

Zardnaar

Legend
Did anyone get a D&D present from Dragon Santa?

Mine came with beer, haven't had time to look at it to much.

IMG_20191225_214951.jpg

Bupp

Adventurer
Not D&D, but got some Magic: The Gathering stuff. My boys got me the Kaleidoscope Killers Secret Lair, and my daughter got me (and her brothers) a custom bag for my play mat. A couple Modern Horizons boosters in my stocking, too.

Kids also got some boosters from their favorite sets, except for my one son that only plays other peoples decks. He got dice.

Richards

Legend
I got some Pathfinder Map Packs (one in a new size, too: 6" squares!) and some minis (bone golem, drider). D&D-wise, I also gave my nephew a new set of dice (purple/black - his current set has been failing him too often for his comfort level) and some Pathfinder Flip Mats and D&D Minis (elves, dwarves) to my son, who's now also wielding the DM's hat.

Oh, and I also printed out a recently-finished Story Hour campaign and put it in a three-ring binder for some bedtime reading for my nephew. I did it once before for his first ever campaign; now this is his second finished campaign. It's fun reliving the experiences, one adventure per night, and he prefers me reading to him at bedtime rather than him doing it himself (which works out nicely, as so do I).

Johnathan

Remove ads