D&D Downloads worth burning to CD

Drew

Explorer
I'm currently working on putting all the various PDFs and useful files I've collected over the years onto a CD-ROM. 700 MB is a LOT of space, and I'd like to fill it up as best I can. Please give me your suggestions as to cool, must have stuff I should burn to my CD.

Examples include favorite characters sheets, indespensible web articles, favorite web enhancements, cool free products, etc. Basically, if you were making a CD such as this, what would you make sure to include?

Turanil

First Post
Drew said:
What would you make sure to include?
Everything that's available for download on my website dude! (although it doesn't exceed 50 mb) See the link in my sig below. :cool:

Drew said:
700 MB is a LOT of space, and I'd like to fill it up as best I can.
I have collected far more than 700 mb of free stuff on the Internet over the years, although only a portion of it is for d20/3e, and not everything is a must have to put on a CD.

pogre

Legend
Turanil said:
Everything that's available for download on my website dude! (although it doesn't exceed 50 mb) See the link in my sig below. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up - I downloaded quite a bit of your stuff. Thanks, I appreciate your efforts.

edit: BTW - if you are interested in adventures I'm particularly fond of the ones on www.pogre.com ;)

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
THe Sovelier & Sage SRD, for starters. All the various PDF's I've purchased. Images from the web that I've accumulated over the years. The Map of the Week stuff that I got before WoTC took them down. When you get into images the 700 MB fills up pretty quickly.

Remove ads