• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D II - movie on SciFi

EdL

First Post
I've heard that it will be on one or two more times before it comes out on DVD. However, I have no idea when.

Kristivas

First Post
I liked the new movie. The first one was a piece of crap, with the diolouge (sp) worse than the Batman movie where Arnold played Mr. Freeze.

Edit: Spoilers ahoy! --Dinkeldog

The Wizard was easy to believe and the Barbarian shined! I loved the Barbarian. The rogue was cool too.. "I'm about to employ ages-old rogue guild secrets!.. *turns the lever*"

My friend was disappointed that the main hero was a fighter that didn't wear armor. I wonder what kind of sword that was that he had?

The cleric was interesting too. Shame he had to die, being that clerics are "overpowered" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
That would be "dialog" or even "dialogue".

However, this discussion should be over in the movie forum, so I'll move it there.

Oh, and as a rule, we like to use a [ spoiler] tag to block out spoilers for people that have yet to see the movie. :)

WampusCat43

Explorer
Look, I realize I posted in the wrong forum - my bad. But smugly telling me to go read some multi-page thread isn't answering my question. I just want to know when it's going to be on again. That's all the answer I'm asking for, and all I need. You thread police can go back where you came from.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Well....the subject of your question was there, if you had looked at the top part of the thread, it was the subject title. ;) .

And...wait, when did I have a badge :uhoh: ?

WampusCat43 said:
Look, I realize I posted in the wrong forum - my bad. But smugly telling me to go read some multi-page thread isn't answering my question. I just want to know when it's going to be on again. That's all the answer I'm asking for, and all I need. You thread police can go back where you came from.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads