• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E D&D In5ider forum?

TheCelric

First Post
Has anyone heard of a place locked away somewhere, that we can go to discuss the articles, adventures and other content provided with the En5ider subscription?

I have questions about the balance of the herbalism article and I don't know where else to turn, but I don't want to discuss it on the open forum either!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's EN World EN5ider. D&D Insider was a totally different thing, and nothing to do with us! Each one has its own thread here, and one on the Patreon site, or the EN Publishing forum can be used for both publications, too.

TheCelric

First Post
Sorry. I of course meant EN5ider! :) I didn't see the thread for it, but knowing that it exists I will now redouble my efforts. Thank you.

GlobeOfDankness

Banned
Banned
if they were in their own section, then how would people who aren't subscribed be able to see the article titles? you're not thinking like a website owner.

Remove ads