• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Insider Login not working

boerngrim

Explorer
Hi
All this week my login for D&D Insider hasn't worked. I put in my email address and password, click the red login button, and then the screen reloads with the fields blank and the button still on red login. I can't access the Dragon/Dungeon articles. My login works fine on Gleemax and the message boards though. I sent a message to the WOTC web folks Tuesday, but no response.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if there is a possible problem on my end?
Thanks.

RSKennan

Explorer
boerngrim said:
Hi
All this week my login for D&D Insider hasn't worked. I put in my email address and password, click the red login button, and then the screen reloads with the fields blank and the button still on red login. I can't access the Dragon/Dungeon articles. My login works fine on Gleemax and the message boards though. I sent a message to the WOTC web folks Tuesday, but no response.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if there is a possible problem on my end?
Thanks.

I had a similar problem, and since they don't allow password recovery for some reason, I thought I was out of luck.

I almost accidentally solved the problem though- the old Wizards of the Coast site *does* allow password recovery, so I used it to change my password and everything has worked fine since.

Also, I probably shouldn't announce this, but if that doesn't work and you really want to read an article, try the "printer friendly" version. It worked for me without logging in.

I periodically seem to have trouble with my D&D Insider login. Sometimes it just won't work for a day or so before magically working again. Very frustrating.

Olaf the Stout

boerngrim

Explorer
RSKennan said:
I had a similar problem, and since they don't allow password recovery for some reason, I thought I was out of luck.

I almost accidentally solved the problem though- the old Wizards of the Coast site *does* allow password recovery, so I used it to change my password and everything has worked fine since.

Also, I probably shouldn't announce this, but if that doesn't work and you really want to read an article, try the "printer friendly" version. It worked for me without logging in.

Thanks for the tips!

Dykstrav

Adventurer
I've had lots of problems logging into WotC stuff for years. It's one of the reasons that I stopped reading their message boards and the like and migrated to enworld. I got tired of having to recover my password every week or so.

That's one of the reasons I have a crisis of faith about this whole DI thing. But I digress...

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Welcome to the club!

You're not considered a "real" gamer around here unless D&D Insider has suddenly stopped working for you for no apparent reason. ;)

P.S. It's a big club.

Remove ads