D&D General D&D Manga? Who would do a great job re: art?

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Over in another thread, @LuisCarlos17f mentions the idea of WotC going into the Japanese market and maybe there being a D&D manga coming out of that foray.

For all you otaku here on ENWorld - what mangaka (or manhwa) artists/writers would you want to create a D&D manga?

Me, I love Haro Aso's work on Alice in Borderland - but he's a tad dark. I assume Tite Kubo (Bleach) is out of Hasbro's price range - but we can dream can't we?

Maybe Yutaka Izubuchi is still available (Record of Lodoss War illustrator)? His work is somewhat reminiscent of Miyazaki's work on Nausicaa - but that may have been the time/style in the 80's

Who's your D&D manga dream team?

[edited to add link to other thread]

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'm biased because I've recently hired them for my next project, but I love their style and would love it if their style was in a D&D manga: Josie art.

1681598375799.png

1681598396227.png

1681598416775.png

1681598445452.png

1681598668976.png

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
It's hard to pin down a single creator for an anime, as that's usually done as a studio, and you wouldn't use a whole studio for a manga (note, it's "Powerhouse Animation" credited for Castlevaina)
Then maybe the lead artist on the project.

Or any artist that does that old-school anime style (as-seen in Castlevania) in mangas, I dont really know the big names of the industry.

Remove ads