D&D Warcraft RPG - Any News

Beastman

First Post
Oh my...Anyone any news of the upcoming D&D WC RPG? The 1st book is to be released sometime in June and was already at the printers about 2 weeks ago or so and no information / preview or whatsoever from SSS, Blizzard or anyone else...Not even a forum at SSS...So, does anyone of you has heard anything new?

Beastman

First Post
Thanx, I know (I posted some tidbits at this thread, too ;-) ) I'm would like so know sonemthing "official" and "more detailed"...

FDP Mike

First Post
Clarifications

Just to be clear on a few points ....

As far as I know, S&SS has not given an official release date for the Warcraft RPG other than "Summer 2003," although I did mention a couple of times in the previous thread that a particular large gaming convention might just be a target.

Also, I wrote that the manuscript was in production (i.e., layout and proofing), not on the way to the printer. I suspect by now, though, not having heard anything further on it, that the first book is likely on the way to be printed. :)

With regard to official announcements and such from S&SS, you might get more attention from the folks involved by posting on the S&SS boards or emailing somebody there. If you go to the Scarred Lands forum and ask about Warcraft there, Deirdre, the developer, might catch you and respond. Now might simply be too early for a web site, forums, and announcements. Who knows?

I do apologise that I cannot offer more information -- as I've said, I'm just the editor. Try contacting Deirdre Brooks or Andrew Bates at Sword & Sorcerery, as they'll be the people to know what's what.

Take care,
Mike

Remove ads