D&D Worldwide Gameday NoVA, MD, DC - Now with Pics

D'karr

Adventurer
Hail and well met my fellow ENWorlders. Welcome to the D&D Worldwide Gameday in support of Player's Handbook 2

attachment.php

Just as in the past, we are once again organizing the D&D Worldwide Gameday for Player's Handbook 2.

Scheduled for March 21st, we will be setting this up in both Game Parlor stores in Northern Virginia (Chantilly & Woodbridge).

So what does the event entail?

This event highlights some of the Player's Handbook 2 races and classes. The event includes the adventure One Night in Weeping Briar, a paragon level adventure (11th Level) and provides pre-generated characters from PHB2. In addition, we will have a convention special adventure Beyond the Door for level 18th characters. You can build your own character to play this one. Not to run out of things to do, we figured a lot of people might be interested in creating brand new PHB2 characters for use with the Living Forgotten Realms campaign, so we will be offering several low-level (1-4) games for players to start out new characters.

Signups are now live. The signup site for this event is linked below:

D&D Worldwide Gameday - Northern Virginia : Event Overview

Seating is limited and will require pre-registration. Please make sure that once you register on the site that you update your gaming schedule by selecting the adventure(s) you wish to play.

That is all for right now, hope to see many of you at this event.

Thanks,
Vic Morales (Event Coordinator)

Attachments

• DDWWGDPHB2.jpg
    DDWWGDPHB2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

D'karr

Adventurer
My 4e group is re-convening Saturday after an extended and unplanned hiatus. Se we'll be celebrating D&D Worldwide Gameday, but on our own!

Hey, good luck and have loads of fun. Contact me by e-mail (raven0282 at yahoo dot com). I'll send you some stuff that you can use if you are running something without prep.

-Vic

darjr

I crit!
Bump... cause wdgd is just awesome...

and to ask. Can I post my FLGS event as a new thread here? I'm running the adventure in the event.

Last edited:

D'karr

Adventurer
Bump... cause wdgd is just awesome...

and to ask. Can I post my FLGS event as a new thread here? I'm running the adventure in the event.

Absolutely post it. I'm coordinating the event at 2 locations but you can post the details of your event too, for those that are closer to your location.

darjr

I crit!
Bellevue, Nebraska, The Game Shoppe

[FONT=&quot]The Game Shoppe 402-292-4263 1406 Harlan Dr Bellevue, NE 68005[/FONT]​

Worldwide D&D Game Day

Me and at least one other DM, maybe more, will be running events. It should be good time. If you live in the Omaha/Council Bluffs Nebraska area come on by and say hello. I'll be the big tall guy with dark hair.

Last edited:

Remove ads