D&d xp

Rechan

Adventurer
Mmm. The Avenger makes me love monsters that drag PCs to them to monch on. I can see that very effective; the Avenger nabs his target, and the other guy draaaags him away, while his target runs free.

Cadfan

First Post
I thought I saw someone, somewhere who figured out that its increased chances to hit its target produced an overall higher damage output. Now I have to remember where I saw that.
Are you thinking of me, in this thread?

I didn't get an overall higher damage output, I got one that was on par with the Ranger when both characters had superior weapons. It was just a quick comparison that included critical hits but only assumed level 1 characters and an AC 15 opponent.

Just a couple of comments before I head to bed, and off to the next show...

We'll have all the PH2 characters available again this weekend at New York Comic Con in the Delve area, so if you're nearby, stop in to play. If you just want to game, we've worked with the show to offer a weekend-long gaming badge for $15.

We'll also have the full 2-page splash for the avenger there, which lists the all the standard stuff - hit points, defenses, class features, etc. in full. It should give you a much better picture of the class and what it does. (For what little it's worth, the avenger is my favorite PH2 class and I'm making one for my next character.)

I think I made a typo on the shaman's AC. Looks like it should be 18, not 17. I'll have it fixed soon enough.

Rechan

Adventurer
Someone, please get me access to the shifter druid character sheet. I want to know what the shifter's changes are/their non-ability stat, non-racial power bonuses are.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Someone, please get me access to the shifter druid character sheet. I want to know what the shifter's changes are/their non-ability stat, non-racial power bonuses are.

I'll be there on Saturday, but not for gaming, so I'll see what I can do. No promises though.

yesnomu

First Post
I think I made a typo on the shaman's AC. Looks like it should be 18, not 17. I'll have it fixed soon enough.
Looks right as-is (+1 leather = +3, +1 1/2 level, +3 Int = 17). Did you mean the Barb? If he adds Con to AC, as has been speculated, he would have AC 18 and his sheet has a typo.

charlesatan

Explorer
Looks right as-is (+1 leather = +3, +1 1/2 level, +3 Int = 17). Did you mean the Barb? If he adds Con to AC, as has been speculated, he would have AC 18 and his sheet has a typo.

The Barbarian looks like he adds Con to his damage as long as he's not wearing Heavy Armor.

Remove ads