D&DExp Character Sheets!

Ipissimus

First Post
Oooh, man. I want to see a Dwarf Paladin. Assume high Con, bonus Healing Surges, Lay on Hands ability to hand those surges out, heals himself with an attack + marking...

Combat Medic, anyone? I like. :D

Incenjucar

Legend
Ipissimus said:
Oooh, man. I want to see a Dwarf Paladin. Assume high Con, bonus Healing Surges, Lay on Hands ability to hand those surges out, heals himself with an attack + marking...

Combat Medic, anyone? I like. :D

Oh man.

A self-regenerating dwarf that heals by breaking faces.

:D

I note that the halfling, while small in size, has a short sword that does 1d6 damage not 1d4. I reckon small and medium weapons do the same damage, big bonus for small PCs. He also move 5 squares as a small plate armoured character.
Oh yeah my official guess at 4E CoDzilla- Paladin, how Does he get SO MUCH flexibility in powers!
Edit: I take that back he still gets 2/1/1 w/e/d plus class and racial features d'oh RTFI

Lurker37

Explorer
Kwalish Kid said:
Given one of the pics in Worlds and Monsters, I thought that warlocks could do rituals, though the sample warlock cannot. (Maybe it's because the warlock in the book is a half-elf and has some multi-classing with wizard.)

Alternative theory - the Warlock has rituals, but no first-level ones.

Colmarr

First Post
Weapon damage

Has anyone figured out why the fighter's weapon damage is 1dX+5?

Edit: Hmm. Maybe "Dwarven Weapon Training" grants a +2 to damage with hammers and axes.

tecnowraith

First Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet I notice there no Feats on the sheets or can't tell which features are the feats or not. What you think?

pukunui

Legend
tecnowraith said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet I notice there no Feats on the sheets or can't tell which features are the feats or not. What you think?
They're there. Right under the weapons on the left-hand side of the front page. Most characters only have one feat. The human has two.

tecnowraith

First Post
pukunui said:
They're there. Right under the weapons on the left-hand side of the front page. Most characters only have one feat. The human has two.

Ahh ok i see them now. Totally missed them first time. Hmmm, Interesting. One of the cleric prayers is gained from a feat.

The eladrin also has 2 feats, the ranger:
Defensive Mobility
Lethal Hunter, maybe this is a Ranger bonus feat? Odd that it is not a class feature or a power....

Remove ads