D&DExp Character Sheets!

Spatula

Explorer
Pretty sure someone already did the math on the ability scores in one of the threads and pegged them all at 28 or 29 point-buy, using the 3e point-buy rules.

That is a lot of crunch but me old eyes aren't up to deciphering it I am afraid! :(
Edit: I ...can't... quite... make... out... the... black... dragon; grrrrrr

Last edited:

hargert said:
no but it looks like they got shots of some of the DM screens, plenty of crunch in them if you look close.

Monster Stats

Oh, if it weren't already way past my bedtime (and I have a game to run tomorrow), I'd start typing those bad boys up. We've got hobgoblins and skeletons and men. Oh, and the black dragon.

I'm sure somebody will have them all posted by the time I get up tomorrow.

HeavenShallBurn said:
I still say they use a random generator for creating those noun-noun names.

Fact is, I just made them up. I like adjective or noun-noun last names because they're easier to remember. I also like 1-2 syllable first names for the same reason.

- Designer of the characters and the character sheets

Last edited:

mach1.9pants said:
So is there a Warlord or Rogue character sheet about there that I haven't found yet? Esp warlord as we have seen Rogue on '&'

No warlord or rogue. I only wanted to make 6 for now to keep it simple. We'll probably do up some more a little later in the spring.

Spatula said:
Pretty sure someone already did the math on the ability scores in one of the threads and pegged them all at 28 or 29 point-buy, using the 3e point-buy rules.

The math on the ability scores is correct, and they all spent the same amount of points.

Just so you know, while I did double-check some of these characters and others checked them too, there might be some slight math errors on a couple. I'd have to go back and check on these again. There's not many; I only spotted two, both in the PCs' favors.

That's what I get for finishing them at 1:30 am on Tuesday morning! ;)

Remove ads