• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast IC

Willette

First Post
"Well are we ready to go? If anyone needs food we should grab as much as we can real quick cause it looks like its moving fast.", says Xavier while looking over the scientist's handiwork on the truck.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can teach you to do that boy, I learned that from my father. Although it wasn't for the rigth purposes, I think it played nicely now." says Francisco, pating the boy's head, with a side smile on his face.

failedreality

First Post
Tom Buckner 12/23

Tom see's Terrence running out with a stuffed full pack. "Terrence you get everything you could carry?" After registering what Terrence asked him.. "Terrence check this out" Tom points in the direction of the Eagle Foods Market.

"Look, look, there is a group around some sort of delivery truck and it looks like they might know what they are doing. Let get over there and check it out.. What do you think, shall we go?"

Tom starts to pick himself up off of the ground with a new spring in his step tugging at Terrence not really waiting for answer in hopes he will agree...

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Terrence is a little slow to react to what Tom says due to him going through a mental checklist of all of the things that he thought the should have on him. Terrence feels the tug on his shoulder and wakes up. "Yes, that sounds like a plan." Terrence replies as he stands up and slings his back pack over his shoulder and rushes over to those people, attempting to match Tom's stride but not expend any unessecary energy.

Sgt. James Matthews; 6/32

"That's great work there professor! Great work. I think I'm with everyone when I say we should get moving here; forget the supplies for now..." James stops talking as he spots the two men approaching rapidly. "Looks like we have some newcomers here..."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Say we get them up? I think we should first see if they are locos o no." Francisco says. "Do you understand what I'm saying si? I'm about to have a crisis here and start speaking Español, I can't bare English much longer." the doctor said that almost to himself, but laud enough to hear.

failedreality

First Post
Tom stops short of this group that him and Terrence saw off in the distance. With a hurried breath, "What's going on here, what are you all doing?" as Tom hunches over and holds himself up with his arms on this knees. He was in decent shape but given the recent events combined with an all out sprint, one can run out of breath.

Tom looks around at the others waiting for some answers..

Voda Vosa

First Post
Getting his head through the shattered window Francisco inquired "And who whats to know?". He stays silent for a few seconds and beofre neither of the two approaching men could answer. "And more importantly, why dont you get out of my truck's way?"

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Terrence 25/44

"Because we want to help you, My name is Terrence and this is Tom. We are both trained in the use of firearms and self-defence. I know that I am able to carry large loads and have done traning with special opps. teams in the military so I know how to be stealthy and resourcful. It's your choice if you want us with you, do you?" Terrence says to the person who was sitting in the truck with a sternness that gave away his military bacground. Terrence was standing infront of the car directly at this point and was looking straight at him.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Next time, open a speech like that, not like before." stated the man and returned into the vehicle. "They seem useful and sane. That's a lot to say in this moment, and we have places." he comments to the cop.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads