[D20 Future] Gundanium Alloy

Buddha the DM

Explorer
What would the stats for a Gundanium Alloy superstructure and armor be for mecha in D20 Future? How about the same alloy as robotic armor?

What other benefits would it give other than an armor bonus?

Buddha the DM

Explorer
UC Gundam? Never heard of that one.

I've been on a Gundam Wing watching spree of late. I'm about 5 episodes from the end, and then it'll be on to the movie Endless Waltz.

Buddha the DM said:
UC Gundam? Never heard of that one.

The original timeline, Universal Century. Basically, from the original '79 Mobile Suit Gundam Series, 0080, 0083, Zeta, ZZ, and so on.

For that universe, Gundarium was just the new name for the Titanium alloy the the original RX-78 Gundam was made out of. Its nothing special at all, though eventually certain types of armor are designed that can at least take the brunt of some beam weapons.

I've been on a Gundam Wing watching spree of late. I'm about 5 episodes from the end, and then it'll be on to the movie Endless Waltz.

I honestly wouldn't bother thinking up stats for Gundanium in Gundam W. Its much, much more a "This hurts because it needs to for the plot" than anything consistent. Technically, its said to be strong enough that only beam weapons have any effect, but this is constantly over ruled to the point where I gave up trying to think about it.

The only thing I can say for sure is that Gundanium is lightweight.

[/Gundam Geek mode]

Remove ads