• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Magazines

Stormborn

Explorer
Consdering the length of another thread about Paizo, this seems to be a strong issue in the d20 community.

So, how about we get together a list of Gaming magazines with d20 content, and if possible a review.

Steve Jackson Games has a subscription only e-zine called Pyramid. It had a companion d20 weekly, but that failed and now is handled by Pyramid. I like Pyramid, but more for Ken Hite than the d20 things I have seen. And I even wrote one of them.

Know of any more?

Ranger REG

Explorer
I kinda like a few of the Campaign magazine issues, before it turned into an in-house magazine to support Fast Forward products. My favorite is the "By The Number" column.

I believe the only independent d20 magazine in print is Gaming Frontier, but it's expensive (about $20 per issue).

Stormborn

Explorer
Ranger REG said:
I believe the only independent d20 magazine in print is Gaming Frontier, but it's expensive (about $20 per issue).

I've never seen it. Do you know where its available on the web?

johnsemlak

First Post
There's the EN World player's journal.

There's a list of (mostly free) ezines in my sig...

There's Mongoose's inhouse mag called Signs and Portents.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads