• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Menace Manual - Is it worth buying?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Talk about being literal. ;) :p

Granted, the feats are few but intended for the aliens if you wish to run an X-Files "alien conspiracy" campaign, without getting all ... for lack of a better word ... "The Works."

If you want to make it specific, go ahead and make it specific: e.g., Alien Craft (Fraal) Operation feat.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Man, just reading this thread makes me want to get the book. Even though i do not have d20 Modern. I would not mind throwing some of those monsters at my players in my D&D game. Especially the Star Doppleganger. :D

psychognome

First Post
Galeros said:
Man, just reading this thread makes me want to get the book. Even though i do not have d20 Modern. I would not mind throwing some of those monsters at my players in my D&D game. Especially the Star Doppleganger. :D
I know what you mean. At one point I was actually wondering how I could bring Darksouls (people who have been possessed by a demon and left insane after the demon left) from Mordheim to D&D, and when I was looking at the d20 Menace Manual I stumbled upon the Maniac template! Perfect! :D Some of the monsters in this book are just asking to be used in my current game...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads